Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Girlfriend personal loan problems

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Girlfriend personal loan problems Empty Girlfriend personal loan problems Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:09 am

markvarney47

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I live in London and my girlfriend lives in the Philippines.A couple of months ago she borrowed about 12,000 peso from a neighbour of her sister.My girlfriend was unable to repay the loan.The neighbour contacted the police.My girlfriend went to the police and was told that she had to repay the loan by April 19th.Unfortunately, she is still not in a position to repay this loan.She is now very worried about what will happen to her after April 19th,the date given to her by the police.She feels that she could be put in prison.I would be so grateful if you could advise me of the likely outcome if she doesn't repay the loan on April 19th.

Many Thanks,
Mark

2Girlfriend personal loan problems Empty Re: Girlfriend personal loan problems Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 am

attyLLL

failure to apy a loan, by itself, is not a crime.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum