Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Placement FEE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Placement FEE Empty Placement FEE Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:56 pm

bellebryan

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I have been employed abroad and I paid a half of my placement fee prior departing.

I signed a promissory note that i will pay my remaining balance of the placement fee in the following month.

But as i have all the legal papers (POEA, exit clearance, contract and so). I was offered on the contract for a salary of, lets say. 1000$ but on the contract it says, 500$ basic fee, remimbursables like transpo 100$, Electricity 100$, education 100$, and the rest 200$ to make it 1000$.

As i look at my POEA exit clearance, it stated there my basic salary of only 500$. But i do get 1000$ as wage ( i already have my first wage)

So, my question is. Since i paid half of my placement which is 500$. Should i still pay the remaining 500$ for my placement fee to the agency, since my POEA clearances only stated that my basic salary is 500$.

I need your expert advise.

thanks you

Bryan

2Placement FEE Empty Re: Placement FEE Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:55 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Saang bansa ka nag-punta?

3Placement FEE Empty Re: Placement FEE Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 pm

bellebryan

Arresto Menor

GCC po.

4Placement FEE Empty Re: Placement FEE Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

bellebryan

Arresto Menor

any one has an idea on the concern above?

Appreciate it.

5Placement FEE Empty Re: Placement FEE Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 pm

bellebryan

Arresto Menor

Should the placement fee be based on the basic salary stated on the contract or should it be on the gross total that includes reimbursable ie. food, electricity, transpo and so on.

Your expert advise on this will help all OFW;s in terms on this placement fee scenario to various recruitment agencies.

Thank you.

6Placement FEE Empty Re: Placement FEE Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 pm

bellebryan

Arresto Menor

to make it short... Should the placement fee of one month salary will be based on the basic salary stated on the contract?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum