Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

it's my fault..and i need some advice..thank you

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shawtypinai

Arresto Menor

i was involved with my workmate last year...my husband (we're not yet married but we have two kids )found out what i was doing..then last february he saw the guy and he hit him on the face..now the guy's family filed a case against my husband(slight physicalinjury) ..he just received the subpoena last week..im guilty because i put my husband into this situation..my question is can my husband stand his reason in hitting the guy?thank you..ano pa po ang iba naming pwedeng gawin, ayaw kasi nilang paareglo..

attyLLL

there's no good play here. that reason does not justify the act.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

shawtypinai

Arresto Menor

uhm what do you mean po attyLLL..can you elaborate it? thank you po..

attyLLL

my recommendation is to keep negotiating with both sides. hopefully, at some point a compromise will be reached. not now, but later.

what i mean is that his reason will not exempt him from criminal liability. on the other hand, punishment for slight physical injuries is only P200 fine or 1 month imprisonment which can be served through probation so it's not the end of the world

shawtypinai

Arresto Menor

Is there a possibility na pedeng matanggal yung guy sa work nya ? I mean,yun kasi po gustong mangyari ng asawa ko, gov't employee kasi po yung lalaki..sabi po ng asawa ko ang pangit tignan na gov't employee ka tapos mkikipagrelasyon ka sa katrabaho mo,may asawa pa..can we have a counter(i dont really know the term,sorry po)against the guy..gusto rin kasi ppo ng asawa ko na idemanda un(lukcy me,hindi nya po ako idedemanda,napatawad na p nya ako)ung guy..is there a possibility?ang masaklap kasi po cnusubukan ko na ayusin pamilya ko ginugulo parin nila..

shawtypinai

Arresto Menor

And sabi nyo po ang punishment is 200php or 1month imprisonment..ano po kya sa dalawang yan ang magiging punishment nya? Or pano po napipili ang punishment?i mean,hopefully ung fine na 200php ang magiging punishment nya..thank you po for the help/advice..

attyLLL

your husband can file a complaint at his office for immorality but the consequence is that more people will know about what happened between you

shawtypinai

Arresto Menor

oh ok po..ok lang po yun..i dont care anymore, kahit po may iba pang makaalam,as long as mabigyan ko ng justice asawa ko..kasi im sooo guilty na po eh..but atty, we will have a problem about filing a complaint in the office,..because his uncle was a councilor before at hanggang ngayon po ay may kapit parin sya sa munisipyo..baka po maging bias..is there other way pra matanggal sya sa serbisyo??thank you po..having a page like this can help alot of people..thank you.. God Bless you..

shawtypinai

Arresto Menor

And atty, i dont get it, sa case po ba ng asawa ko ano po ang mas possible ang magfine sya ng 200php or imprisonment for 1 month?..natatakot kasi po ako na makulong sya.. :-( ..thank you po ulet..

attyLLL

if he is convicted with imprisonment, he can apply for probation so that he doesnt have to be imprisoned. but the more dire consequence is that his nbi record will be permanent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum