Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good intentions that may back fire

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good intentions that may back fire Empty Good intentions that may back fire Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 am

superolie

Arresto Menor

I help a friend (A) to make a loan from another friend (B) who loans money for a profit or interest. My friend B coursed loaned money to my current account so I can hand it over to the friend A.There was no written contract for this loan. Friend A Issued a check for the amount loaned with interest payable to CASH that I held on to to be turned over to friend B. The loan was supposed to be for one month only, so I informed B that A will not be able to pay the loan and instead will pay for one month interest. A couple of months passed and B told me that A hasn't been paying the interest and the principal for the loan and is demanding me that I should pay him for the loan that A made because I referred A to him and if wont pay-up, they will sue me. B also told me that the check that A issued will not be enough and that I should issue a check to cover the remaining balance. Can I be sued for this? And will it be a factor that B coursed the loan for A using my bank account.

2Good intentions that may back fire Empty Re: Good intentions that may back fire Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

attyLLL

no written agreement? do you have proof you gave money to a?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Good intentions that may back fire Empty Re: Good intentions that may back fire Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 am

superolie

Arresto Menor

There was no written contract and yes I used my check to turnover the loan to A.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum