Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is the best law school?

+31
em_maica
ab99
Rinn
ejdgr8
redrider0404
sgb2011
marky21
anonymous_manresa
code128
jvincentm3
ojodelaplata
omangsu
estudyante_blues
Mala Prohibita
mackcuthbert
zabri
juveniledelinquent
just and true
SoulCollector
admiral thrawn
czea
sanchez roman
b_9904
carpediem16
trina
fbsensei
ELMER
prettylaw
taftavenue
joker
bbugoy
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:33 am

code128

Arresto Menor

The best law school depend on the student. We enroll to Law School for reading and knowing the Philippine Law and as a requirement of taking the Bar exams. The professors are more on to guide us by identifying the important Laws. Therefore, The Law student define the best law school by the percentage of passing the Bar exams.

27what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:09 pm

anonymous_manresa

Arresto Menor

Help people! I need your advice

I'm planning to take law for next academic year and want to be guided by law students kung saan ba magandang mag-apply for law schools. Do I need to limit the number of schools na ipagtatake ko? Please guide me where should I apply. Consider as well for its pros and cons. Maraming salamat po!

28what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 pm

marky21

Arresto Menor

Passing the bar will depend on YOU!

29what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:10 pm

sgb2011

Arresto Menor

wala sa school yan. it all depends in your ability, how serious you are. all laws school uses a socratic methods of teaching. so mag aaral ka mag isa. ang law school andyan lang to give you materials papasok ka at tatanungin kong ano pagkakaintindi mo sa inaral mo. kung nakick out man ang isang estudyante sarili lang nya ang sisihin nya hindi eskuwela

30what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:25 pm

redrider0404

redrider0404
Prision Correccional

joker wrote:masmaganda sa manila. d best mga professors, ung mga authors ng mga books, prominent lawyers and even justices cheers

I agree!

31what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 pm

redrider0404

redrider0404
Prision Correccional

sgb2011 wrote:wala sa school yan. it all depends in your ability, how serious you are. all laws school uses a socratic methods of teaching. so mag aaral ka mag isa. ang law school andyan lang to give you materials papasok ka at tatanungin kong ano pagkakaintindi mo sa inaral mo. kung nakick out man ang isang estudyante sarili lang nya ang sisihin nya hindi eskuwela

I partly agree. Wala sa school yan, but it's best if you're guided by the best law professors....

32what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 am

ejdgr8

Arresto Menor

when it comes to general knowledge sa law, provincial law schools are certainly better if not the best...but when it comes sa knowledge sa possible bar questions lang, manila law schools are great kc teachers nila ang bar examiners...plus marami pa silang leakage...

33what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Rinn

Arresto Menor

I'm still taking my pre-law at DLSU and I don't know what Law school is the best.

Off-Topic:

Is it a requirement for us Law students to join frats and sororities? And what's the reason behind joining such groups?

34what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:20 am

ab99

Arresto Menor

mlqu, ok po ba?

35what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:29 am

em_maica

Arresto Menor

nasa student lang yan. basta masipag ka, kahit saang law school ka nagtapos, papasa ka. :-)

36what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 am

huckleberryfriend

Arresto Menor

okay kaya sa CEU-COL???bago lang sila eh, pero mukhang promising ang faculty!

37what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue May 21, 2013 5:45 pm

sally1007

sally1007
Arresto Menor

I had my pre-law course in UP but due to financial constraints, I decided to enroll in a law school in the province which only produces 1-2 lawyers per year. Most of our professors do not hold classes regularly so most of the time, we are forced to just "self-study". If I had the opportunity, I would have chosen to study law in UP or San Beda. But then again, I realized that it's not the law school that matters in the end, but the student himself. Anyway, all law students are studying the same set of laws and jurisprudence. It all boils down to the student's SELF-DISCIPLINE, WILL and DETERMINATION, and GOOD PREPARATION for the Bar Exam.

anjie6232004

Arresto Menor

It's not in the school where you came from Mr. Taftavenue, but it's in the lawyer-to-be.

The Divine Word College of Tagbilaran, Bohol (now Holy Name University) produced a bar topnotcher in the person of Atty. Oscar Glovasa in 1968 or 1969 (supreme court website) who happens to be my father's kumpare.

By the way my father is also a lawyer from the University of Bohol, a PROVINCIAL law school.

39what is the best law school? - Page 2 Empty GOOD SCHOOL Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 pm

fish

Arresto Menor

For the working students, the best school is the one with weekend classes bounce 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum