Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is the best law school?

+31
em_maica
ab99
Rinn
ejdgr8
redrider0404
sgb2011
marky21
anonymous_manresa
code128
jvincentm3
ojodelaplata
omangsu
estudyante_blues
Mala Prohibita
mackcuthbert
zabri
juveniledelinquent
just and true
SoulCollector
admiral thrawn
czea
sanchez roman
b_9904
carpediem16
trina
fbsensei
ELMER
prettylaw
taftavenue
joker
bbugoy
35 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1what is the best law school? Empty what is the best law school? Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:07 am

bbugoy

bbugoy
Arresto Mayor

I think provincial schools are better he he Shocked

2what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:00 pm

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

masmaganda sa manila. d best mga professors, ung mga authors ng mga books, prominent lawyers and even justices cheers

3what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:25 pm

taftavenue

taftavenue
Arresto Menor

bbugoy wrote:I think provincial schools are better he he Shocked
sa provincial schools ang tapunan ng mga kickout sa amin lol! m3

4what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 am

prettylaw

prettylaw
Arresto Mayor

taftavenue wrote:
hey taftavenue, provincial schools are now producing topnotchers. pareparehas lang tayo!! cuss

5what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 am

ELMER

ELMER
Arresto Menor

taftavenue wrote:

Huh? Is this a sweeping statement of arrogance? It's not even a good joke. Kawawa naman ang mga probinsya, ginawang dumping sites. Am a transferee from a law school in the province, and among the five [yes, five] law schools I attended, I bragly say that sometimes training in the provincial school could fare much better. But then, a school's regional location is not a decisive factor in its graduates' performance in the Bar.

http://elmerrandom.blogspot.com

6what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:09 am

fbsensei

fbsensei

Agree ako dyan Elmer! The school may have some factor, but does not necessarily determine the law student's performance in the Bar.

7what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:44 pm

trina

Arresto Mayor

ELMER wrote:
taftavenue wrote:

Huh? Is this a sweeping statement of arrogance? It's not even a good joke. Kawawa naman ang mga probinsya, ginawang dumping sites. Am a transferee from a law school in the province, and among the five [yes, five] law schools I attended, I bragly say that sometimes training in the provincial school could fare much better. But then, a school's regional location is not a decisive factor in its graduates' performance in the Bar.

tama c elmer iagree iagree
we are reading thesame law and jurisprudence whether in provincial or manila law school beatdeadhorse5

8what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:46 pm

trina

Arresto Mayor

kamukha pala ni elmer c clark kent lol! what is the best law school? 1996%20Clark%20Kent

9what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:06 am

prettylaw

prettylaw
Arresto Mayor

oo nga he he Very Happy

10what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:50 am

carpediem16

Arresto Menor

wala sa school 'yan. it depends solely on the student's determination...

11what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:38 pm

bbugoy

bbugoy
Arresto Mayor

he he tama po c carpediem

12what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:43 am

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

errr.... seryosong tanong ba to?!?!?!

hehehe

13what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:30 pm

sanchez roman

Arresto Menor

PROVINCIAL LAW SCHOOLS EVEN PRODUCE BAR TOPNOTCHERS
THE IGNORANT TAFTAVENUE STRIKES AGAIN.

14what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:29 am

czea

czea
Arresto Menor

taftavenue wrote:

Madami yatang kick-out na matatalino din .... Nagkataon lang na sila ang na dart ng prof kaya natsugi ng school.

When it comes to law school... We are all even. But it is better to study in Manila kasi malapit sa mga pangangailangan ng law student.

15what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:50 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

fbsensei wrote:Agree ako dyan Elmer! The school may have some factor, but does not necessarily determine the law student's performance in the Bar.

Or in actual law practice....in court wala na yung kung saan ka nangaling na lawschool...irrelevant na yan!!!!

16what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:25 am

SoulCollector

Arresto Menor

on retrospect, provincial law skuls are better in some respects especially when it comes to student teacher ratio. 11 students lang kami sa political law this sem.

granting that manila skuls have better proffessors, considering the fact that some of your teachers are authors of lawbooks themselves, still, you can't deny the fact that the lesser the students in the classrum, the more you learn.

this idea lead me to figure out hte reason kung bakit nakadalawang top 1 na ang university of the cordillera. konti kasi students dun.

17what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:29 pm

just and true

Arresto Menor

best law school e di ateneo, up, and san beda.

18what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:34 pm

juveniledelinquent

Arresto Menor

i studied in manila but i think law schools in the province also produce good, if not better, graduates.

19what is the best law school? Empty law school Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:37 pm

zabri

Arresto Menor

of course resources-wise, Manila law schools are better.

but do not degrade provincial law schools for schools are never the basis of the making of a bar passer or a good lawyer.

you should consider asking yourself, many of our judges,lawmakers, higher public officials came from prominent and great schools of manila yet look at our country, we are still a third-world nation.

maraming matatalino at nag-aral sa magagandang eskwelahan sa manila o abroad pero asan tayo ngayon?

wala sa school yan nagkataon lang na centralized sa manila ang mga resources kaya mas maraming naproproduce na lawyers dun.

20what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:08 pm

mackcuthbert

Arresto Menor

Columbia University School of Law and NYU School of Law in Manhattan are in competition for that title. They have been switching places for national ranking of 4 and 5 in the US News for a while now.

21what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 am

Mala Prohibita

Mala Prohibita
Arresto Menor

[quote="czea"]
Madami yatang kick-out na matatalino din .... Nagkataon lang na sila ang na dart ng prof kaya natsugi ng school.

Di ako kickout peroI believe also that there were profs na may favoritism lalo na ang ilang matatandang Male Prof na mahilig sa Alak at Sexy. One of my professor dati, palaging give friend koa officer of the gov't ng alak yong prof, himala matataas score sa essay pero di naman nakikitaan ng katalinohan sa klase at ni minsan di nag recite dahil di tinatawag kapalit yong alak, baka pag tawagin at hinde prepared satanong mapahiya lang sa klase eh guapo at may offcial rank hehe! Razz

22what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Tue May 03, 2011 4:29 pm

estudyante_blues

estudyante_blues
Arresto Menor

School does matter! Why? Not only because of the facilities, materials, professors, but more importantly, they have standards. Moreover, in Manila, there are myriad of opportunities to excel. Unlike here in the province, wala masyadong "action."

But this is not to say provincial schools aren't that good. Ang katunayan, pag nakapass ka ng bar at galing ka ng probinsya, masasabing you really are a self made man. why? dahil despite of the meager opportunities and materials (not to mention those erring professors), you manage to pass the bar!

but if you're in Ateneo or UP for example, you are have no reason to flunk. that's also the other side of having enrolled in Manila schools.

In sum, nasa estudyante ang key to pass the bar and become a better (if not the best) lawyer.

23what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 pm

omangsu

Arresto Menor

the internet has now leveled the playing ground..... nasa estudyante na yan.... though mga professors at mga estudyante sa probinsya ay pare parehong part timers lang.... di kagaya sa mga estudyante ng ateneo, up at san beda na majority (if not all) full time students.... tapos ang mga professors, paikot ikot lang sa u-belt kaya may focus sila sa pagtuturo nila....

ako, may pamilya na, kaya di na kaya ng budget ko mag aral diyan sa maynila.... pero malaking tulong itong pinoylawyer website at mga manila reviewers na pumupunta na ng mga probinsya..... kaya....here comes now the glory days of part-timer/provincial law students... no wonder, may mga topnotchers na from the provinces.....

24what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 pm

ojodelaplata

Arresto Menor

Nakakalurka,meron palang ganitong website! this is my first post here. hehehe... I'm a law student in UP, so I'm a bit partial that UP is the best one so far. But as far as my observation goes, especially when it comes to passing rates in the BAR plus all the rumours I've heard, Ateneo is the most competitive. I can't say that it is the best coz I love my own school. heheh... Nevertheless, I agree with everyone saying that it's not in the school, but it's in the lawyer-to-be. My father is a lawyer and a graduate of a provincial school yet nafi-feel kong mas magaling siya sa akin. He's also more determined and more industrious than I am. The only reason why he studied in the province was the lack of opportunities and money for him to study in Manila. I am really grateful to this product of a provincial school (i.e. my father) for having raised a very financially stable family that we have. If not for him, I won't be able to study in UP at all... (although tuition fee in this school is low, the living standards are not a joke. Mahal ang pagkain sa UP)

25what is the best law school? Empty Re: what is the best law school? Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 pm

jvincentm3

Arresto Menor

...pag dating naman kas sa practice, di naman magkaka-alaman kung anong law school ka galing. ang importante ay panatag ang loob mo bilang isang abugado at may kakayahan kang dalhin ang kaso mo ayon sa gusto ng kleyente mo-- sa loob man o sa labas.

yan ang palaging sinabi ng aking ama.

sabi nga nila, "it is always the indian, not the pana."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum