Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! pls advice on Rape & Child abuse

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP! pls advice on Rape & Child abuse Empty HELP! pls advice on Rape & Child abuse Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 am

mariejade

Arresto Menor

tanong ko lang po, matatawag po ba na rape and child abuse yung may consent from the girl yung nangyari sa kanila? The girl is 16 yo and the man is 26 yo. (2nd degree cousins) pero may relasyon na sila nang lagpas isang taon. Tinago nila ang relasyon dahil taboo dito sa Pilipinas. Nang magkaroon ng girlfriend ang lalaki at nagpasya nang itigil na nila ang relasyon nila dahil sa hindi talaga pwede ang kung anong meron sila, halos nagwala si babae at gumawa ng mga iba't-ibang bagay na nagpaparamdam na ayaw nyang kumalas kay lalake. Hanggang sa pinuntahan na talaga ni babae si lalake sa bahay nila at knumpronta ang lalake na ayaw nyang mkipaghiwalay dito dahil mahal na mahal niya ang lalake. lasing ang lalake ng panahong yun at may nangyari sa kanila. may consent ang babae dahil siya mismo ang unang gumawa ng hakbang para may mangyari sa kanila. Ngayon, matapos ang insidenteng yun, tinuloy parin ng lalake ang pakikipaghiwalay sa babae na ikina-resulta ng paglalayas ng babae at pagwawala dahil sa hiniwalayan sya. Ngayon, nagrereklamo ang babae for rape and child abuse. May grounds ba ito for even complaining? where in fact, naka-sulat sa statement nya na may relasyon sila, at ang iniba nya lang dun ay ang pagsabi nya na si lalake ang naghubad ng panty nya at hindi siya. (na ang totoo ay pinagtulungan pa nilang gawin yun)

2HELP! pls advice on Rape & Child abuse Empty Re: HELP! pls advice on Rape & Child abuse Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 pm

attyLLL

there is no legal impediment for 2nd cousins to marry

not rape, but seduction

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

InangMarya

Arresto Menor

one of my friend's daughter was raped and she's a minor under 16, and the accused is an SK chairman of that "specific" province wherein they victim went to spend their summer vacation. What are the chances to get justice for the minor and the case to be filed for the SK Chairman? Can he be thrown out of office due to this instances? Please enlighten me with regards of this. The girl is 16 and she's not allowed to have cp but was handed a cp one night and the accused texted the victim to meet him at a certain place which she did. She sneak out of the house and came home next day. it was a week of so that she told her guardian about this. What should we do? What should we file for? Is there a chance to win over this case? Please respond asap. Thank you

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

InangMarya wrote:one of my friend's daughter was raped and she's a minor under 16, and the accused is an SK chairman of that "specific" province wherein they victim went to spend their summer vacation. What are the chances to get justice for the minor and the case to be filed for the SK Chairman? Can he be thrown out of office due to this instances? Please enlighten me with regards of this. The girl is 16 and she's not allowed to have cp but was handed a cp one night and the accused texted the victim to meet him at a certain place which she did. She sneak out of the house and came home next day. it was a week of so that she told her guardian about this. What should we do? What should we file for? Is there a chance to win over this case? Please respond asap. Thank you

you can file a rape case. but the progress of the case will depend on the evidences/witnesses and the statement of the victim.

and of course a good layer.

5HELP! pls advice on Rape & Child abuse Empty Re: HELP! pls advice on Rape & Child abuse Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 am

attyLLL

i recommend you proceed to the nearest pnp women's desk to file a complaint.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum