Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED ADVICE. Emotional Abuse. (A different Kind)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Scaredyouth

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to be enlightened on other grounds which can be filed under VAWC.

Here is what happened.

Im a single man, 24. I had a girlfriend for 3 years, she has 3 kids and is currently married sa dad ng first child nya and she is currently living with the dad of her third child. Right now she is pregnant with my baby. Ung relationship namin ay sobrang rocky. she would decide one thing and after nun she will change her mind so plge kami nag aaway or nag bbreak up. On one of those times an break kami for 3 months(hindi pa sya pregnant noon). I dated a girl.

Ang problem is nalaman ko na may baby sya nung wala na kami and im not sure if its really mine. kase she also dated other guys. Ngayon the baby is 4 months old and plge nya ako thnthreaten until sa point na it was affecting my business and hnaharass nya ako pati sa FB. I had to deactivate my account kase she was messaging my relatives. She even went to an atty to make me sign na ako ung legal father ng baby, which i signed kase she was threatening to file a case against me which is emotional abuse kase i dated the other girl (pero break kami noon). Im giving her 15k as sustento for the unborn child. Malapit na ako maka alis sa abroad and im worried na if she filed a case, baka hindi na ako maka alis or worst go to jail.

Please advice. Please help.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Dispute mo.
Magpa-DNA test.

http://www.councilviews.com

Scaredyouth

Arresto Menor

Thats also what i have ib mind. But can she file a case against me na emotional abuse because i dated nung break kami?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Pwede sya mag file ng kahit anong case, pero kailangang patunayan at tanggapin ng fiscal.

Pag walang basehan, ibabasura lang yun.

http://www.councilviews.com

Scaredyouth

Arresto Menor

Pag nag file sya po ba? Whats going to happen? May warrant of arrest na agad or summon order? Thanks fr the help.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Paano ka aamin na ikaw ang father ng isang bata na hindi pa ipinapanganak? never sign any document without consulting a lawyer. You are not legally bound para akuin ang bata. she can file whatever case she want but in the end she have to prove it. ganon din sa case na sinasabi nya na ikaw ang ama ng dinadala nya, She have to prove it. hayaan mo siyang gumastos para sa DNA test. if she will file a case for child support ganon pa din, she must prove na ikaw ang ama ng bata.

Scaredyouth

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice atty. Last question atty, she keeps messaging my family about this and i dont ayaw ko mag add sa prblem nila. Is there a way u can stop her from contacting my family. I spoke to her and ayaw nya tumigil. Is there a law that can help me or ways that i can do para huminto sya?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum