Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I lose my job being the mistress?

+3
clamorca
wintersonata
illidan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Can I lose my job being the mistress? Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:00 pm

illidan

Arresto Menor

Hi, can the HR fire me, or terminate me since I have been a mistress of a married man. we(guy & me) are working in the same company...

illidan

Arresto Menor

and I'm pregnant. am having this anxiety thing... i don't know if tis is unhealthy for me or not.

3Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 pm

wintersonata

Arresto Menor

i guess yes they can terminate you right away.
having affair with your boss

ARTICLE 282. Termination by employer. – An employer may terminate an employment for any of the following causes:
(a) Serious misconduct or willful disobedience by the employee of the lawful orders of his employer or representative in connection with his work;
(b) Gross and habitual neglect by the employee of his duties;
(c) Fraud or willful breach by the employee of the trust reposed in him by his employer or duly authorized representative;
(d) Commission of a crime or offense by the employee against the person of his employer or any immediate member of his family or his duly authorized representatives; and
(e) Other causes analogous to the foregoing.

clamorca

Arresto Menor

Ms. illidan,
Do they have concrete evidence that you are a mistress? And if you're pregnant with him now, the best remedy is not to declare him as the father. Let the child carry your name. If probed who the father is, you may ask a trusted relative or friend to find a SINGLE man who will pretend to be the father of your child. But be sure you can trust him not to "sing" the truth. Dont put him though in the birth certificate. You may want to fix things later. Try looking up the law on Magna Carta for Women. It is stated there that no one may terminate a woman's employment just because she got pregnant and opted not to marry. Just be sure that there is no legal impediment (meaning di ka nabuntis ng may asawa) to your pregnancy. Hope this helped.

clamorca

Arresto Menor

Ms. illidan,
Do they have concrete evidence that you are a mistress? And if you're pregnant with him now, the best remedy is not to declare him as the father. Let the child carry your name. If probed who the father is, you may ask a trusted relative or friend to find a SINGLE man who will pretend to be the father of your child. But be sure you can trust him not to "sing" the truth. Dont put him though in the birth certificate. You may want to fix things later. Try looking up the law on Magna Carta for Women. It is stated there that no one may terminate a woman's employment just because she got pregnant and opted not to marry. Just be sure that there is no legal impediment (meaning di ka nabuntis ng may asawa) to your pregnancy. Hope this helped.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

illidan wrote:and I'm pregnant. am having this anxiety thing... i don't know if tis is unhealthy for me or not.

it is unhealty of course. first thing to do is stay away from that married guy and tell him that no matter what, both of you should deny that you have a relationship. 2nd, check your company rules and policies about your issue. 3rd, manalangin ka na maging favor sa iyo ang policies nyo. 4th, start looking for new job. Very Happy

7Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:03 pm

attyLLL

same company, then in my opinion, yes.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chid0ry

Arresto Menor

clamorca wrote:Ms. illidan,
Dont put him though in the birth certificate. You may want to fix things later. Try looking up the law on Magna Carta for Women. It is stated there that no one may terminate a woman's employment just because she got pregnant and opted not to marry. Just be sure that there is no legal impediment (meaning di ka nabuntis ng may asawa) to your pregnancy. Hope this helped.
WHEN TO FIX THINGS LATER?
i've read that I can have the dad file an affidavit or acknowledgement to use surname... and fiter? what is the processs?

chid0ry

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:same company, then in my opinion, yes.

Do they need evidence before they can have me fired??
We deny the relationship...

10Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 pm

attyLLL

chidory, you have the right not to give any information about who is the father. if you are asked if you had an illicit relationship, you do not have to answer. they will have to prove your infraction with independent and substantial evidence.

11Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:06 am

gumba_maricar@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

good evening po .. sir hindi ko alam kong kanino ako hihingi ng legal advice.. alam ko po mistress ako.. at alang dapat na ipagmalaki dun..
mahabang story po pero magkaganun pa man sa batas mali pa din dahil kasal ang minahal ko ... naging kami po ng minamahal ko wla na sila ng misis nya at hindi na po sila nagssama .. iniwan nia po kasi ito sa sarili nyang dahilan.. at naging kami .. nagkaanak sila ng misis nya... at ilang buwan lang din ang pagitan nmin nabuntis din ako.. matagal po kamming nagsama ng lalake...mga 6 na taon.. nabalitaan din po namin na nagkaanak na sa ibang lalake ang dati nitong asawa kaya parang inisip po namin na ok na din lahat i legal nalng namin.. at sa biyaya ng Diyos dahil ganun naghiwlay po kami hindi po kami nagsama pero po me 2 na kaming anak... kaya lang po nanggugulo na po ngaun ang babae.. at idedemanda daw po ako.. kahit po kabit ako ano po bang karapatan ko na ipagtanggol ang sarili ko pati mga anak ko please po tulungan nio po ako

12Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:26 pm

attyLLL

gumba, not sure what your question is, but if you are no longer living in with the guy, then at most she can demand monetary damages. at the same time your children have the right to be supported by the father.

13Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 am

gumba_maricar@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

kasi po diba po hindi naman po talga kami na nagsasama ng lalaki pero hindi ko na po nagugustuhan ang ginagawa nia pumupunta po sya sa bahay namin at nageeskandalo po dun me dala pa syang patrol ng baraggay.. iniisip ko po ang epekto nito sa mga bata po.. me karapatan po ba akong ireklamo sya sa ginawa nyang pageeskandalo sa pamamahay ko? maraming maraming salamat po sa pag sagot akin.. nung time po kasi na nagpost ako un ung time na innieskadalo ako pero nagsara lang ako ng pinto at gulong gulo.. maraming salamat po talga

14Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm

attyLLL

try other methods. take a video of her when she is there and make her know she is on camera.

15Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Thu May 03, 2012 6:05 pm

chid0ry

Arresto Menor

@ATTY WLL what are example of substantial evidence?

16Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Sat May 05, 2012 12:02 am

attyLLL

witness accounts that you are seen engaging in a romantic relationship would be an example.

17Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Tue May 08, 2012 5:27 pm

chid0ry

Arresto Menor

but when somebody sees us together- civil, does that serve as evidence?

18Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Sat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

attyLLL

seen doing what?

19Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Thu May 17, 2012 12:02 am

chid0ry

Arresto Menor

just walking together.

20Can I lose my job being the mistress? Empty Re: Can I lose my job being the mistress? Thu May 17, 2012 7:57 pm

attyLLL

that certainly is not good evidence (unless it's walking together into a motel)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum