Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of contract  Empty Breach of contract Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:57 am

snowprincess

Arresto Menor

Sir I want to resign in my company. I worked their for 1 and a half month to be exact. I found out so many unlikely things. The company is not really acrredited as an International School but they're claiming that they're, as the name of school is with ....Intl Sch label. I worked their without job description. I asked them a month ago and until now no job description:(. Most of our verbal agreements are not yet done. I'm so worried about the 100k bond which is my salary in this company for a month is only 12k (with 2 days fund of almost 900ph deducted from my weekly salary). They pay me weekly:(. We work 6 days a week:(. Can I still resign? do I need to pay the 100k bond? Pls help I've been sleepless for a month. I really want to resign. I'm so stress in their system.

By the way I signed for 3 years contract. 3 yrs probationary period:(. Feel so sad about it. Just realized it lately. I wqs so desperate to get a job.

Thanks in advance
Snowprincess

2Breach of contract  Empty Re: Breach of contract Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 pm

snowprincess

Arresto Menor

I got 11 views. Anyone can share their experience? or help?

I am hoping for a reply. Please help. Thanks so much in advance.

3Breach of contract  Empty Re: Breach of contract Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

attyLLL

look up "employment bond" in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum