Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bgy blotter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bgy blotter Empty bgy blotter Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:51 pm

greice

Arresto Menor

my sis 1 got pregnant by a married man...
(they already decided to separate ways)
hav d baby baptized...after d ceremony...the legal wife appeared...trying to hurt sis1......sis2 protect sis1 with sis3 and cousins...the wife yelled and did a scandal at the church....sis2 got annoyed and slapped the wife....

NOW
a blotter was filed at our bgy hall...for my sisters (pananampal at pagbabanta) and pagsasalita ng di maganda for my cousin and her husband.

2 of my sisters were present for the hearing but we refuse to let sis1 appear because she did nothing with the incident.

my cousin's husband also didnt make it bcoz hes already out of the country for work.

the complainant refused to settle the case because they insist the we have to be complete during the hearing and present sis1. we were firmed with our refusal.

the mother raised her voice pointing fingers at us and even the father did the same in front of our bgy capt and his officials

we would like to sue them for dragging all of us to these issue. If its sis1 whom she is after for, why don't she file a case?

she even sent mssgs to email and post on wall at fb...also calls our father so that sis1 will be forced to face her..

can we sue them for
1. moral damages
2. libel
3. oral defamation
4. psychological violence

pls advice us... thanks

2bgy blotter Empty Re: bgy blotter Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 am

attyLLL

do you live in the same city or municipality? if not, you can file direct to prosecutor.

better scandal, slight physical injuries, oral defamation and libel.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3bgy blotter Empty Re: bgy blotter Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 am

kylemac

Arresto Menor

Ano po ba ang rason, bakit sa prosecutor po?

4bgy blotter Empty Re: bgy blotter Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:57 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

kylemac wrote:Ano po ba ang rason, bakit sa prosecutor po?

The Prosecutor is the one responsible for presenting the case in the court for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum