Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

First name problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First name problem Empty First name problem Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

annavibarlao@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Good day! What will I do if the name that's written in my NSO Birth Certificate is different from the one I am using? I am ANNA VICTORIA in all my documents whereas in my Birth Certificate it ANA VICTORIA. I discovered this discrepancy only after I graduated in college. I been using an Affidavit of 2 Disinterested Persons but I understand that it is not accepted in Passport application. Hope you can give the advice I need. Thank you very much

2First name problem Empty Re: First name problem Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

Since it is only a typographical error, you can correct the erroneous entries at the Civil Registrar where your birth certificate is registered, they have there the requirements and procedure necessary for the correction of entries.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum