Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Services Rendered, not paid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Services Rendered, not paid Empty Services Rendered, not paid Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:38 pm

febs

Arresto Menor

Hello.
i just want to ask regarding a certain client of mine who asked me for my services. i posted an ad on a website for architectural drafting services. on my ad, i specified that the pricing is "student price" but did not specify anything about space planning (a service that architects do that is under pre-design services).
so i asked the client for sketches of the project so i can immediately work on the task. it is a 2 storey building. he gave me the ground floor layout but did not give any 2nd floor layout. he asked me to provide the 2nd floor layout instead -- a task that is considered as space planning.
due to my negligence, i did not ask for any space planning fee. i only realized it when i already finished and submitted the first draft through email. luckily he asked for revisions which gave me a chance to clarify about fees.
1. i told him that the pricing on my ads is a student price---which is not applicable to him because he is not a student.
2. i told him that the ads is only for drafting services. no space planning involved and that i have to charge him a certain amount per square meter.
3. i apologized for not telling him earlier and that it was an honest mistake and i am willing to negotiate a certain amount if he finds that my fees are too high and that he should only pay me for the submitted work.
in short, i clarified everything in detail.. he replied, "ok no problem sa fees."
so i was relieved and finished the revisions. the next day upon submitting my revised work, he asked me for the amount that he is entitled to pay. when i told him, he refused to pay the amount because it is too expensive. i told him that i explained in detail regarding the fees and that he agreed. he insists of paying a measly 5% of the total cost that i am charging him. his reason is that "per square meter pala ang charge mo. hindi ko napansin yun ah. hehe." and "yun lang ang kaya kong ibayad sayo."
sobrang kinulit ko po siya and he really doesnt want to pay the full amount. he even mocked that my fees are too expensive. i think that its not my fault that he did not read and understand my email regarding fees. i mean kung nung umpisa pa lang umangal na siya, ok na sakin maski 5% lang ang ibayad niya kasi negligence ko naman yun na hindi agad napagusapan ang fees. kaso i clarified na eh and he agreed. so siya na may kasalanan nun.

what can i do about this person? i dont want him to get away with this. super lugi po ako. please i need your help. i think that he is a scammer. although i have information about his employer, the phone number and address but i want to use this info as a last resort para masingil siya.

please help. thanks.

2Services Rendered, not paid Empty Re: Services Rendered, not paid Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 am

attyLLL

small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum