Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

oral defamation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oral defamation Empty oral defamation Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 pm

minyat

Arresto Menor

Can I sue a person who said straight to me these following statements:
1. "ang kinakain nyo galing sa nakaw, kasi magnanakaw mga magulang mo!" (my parents are under trial for estafa case)

2. "ikaw din nagnakaw sa companya na tinatrabahuan mo kaya ka natanggal sa trabaho." yan yung sabi ni XXXX sa akin!" (this is super not true) - (she even posted it on her Facebook wall)

When I talked to the person she was naming on her statement, that person denied everything. When we had a confrontation at the Barangay court, she changed her statement. (she was making stories and lying all along)

She signed an agreement that she will not say anything bad against me or my family, but only a week has passed, she made another statement (with witnesses) the same as the statement above, but she said it to her neighbors who happen to be a close friend of mine and are willing to witness that she broke the agreement during our Barangay hearing.

What are the possible cases that I can file against her?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum