Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wedding photographer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wedding photographer Empty wedding photographer Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:06 pm

amichi

Arresto Menor

Hi good afternoon. I want to know what are our rights (my husband and I) against our previously hired wedding photographer. They used our material and post it for advertisemment with out our knowledge and consent. They did not even email, call or text message us regarding their intention to put it up on a tarpauline/billboard in Antipolo. I have not seen that yet but my husband saw it and captured it on his camera phone.

It has been more than 3 years since our wedding, we paid more or less 80% of the total contract but until now we have not received the full package. We are thinking that if we placed legal action on the billboard issue we might not get our albums and canvasses.

Can you advise us what to do? and what should our action plan be? more important do we have the right to place legal action for using our materials to their benefit? Can we get paid for this?

2wedding photographer Empty Re: wedding photographer Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 pm

attyLLL

look at your contract again if you had one. it may contain fine print about using your images.

you can send a demand letter to them to fulfill their contract and for damages. if they don't respond, you can file a small claims case. rule on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum