Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dismissal before Regularization Date

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dismissal before Regularization Date Empty Dismissal before Regularization Date Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:38 am

Adamaldito

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

Nagsimula po ako ng March 8 sa isang BPO. A month prior to my regularization date, I was pulled out from my account kasi nagra right size ang account. We were promised to be transferred to another account. But then, 8 days prior to my regularization date, pinasigned kame ng end of contract na paper without giving us a copy of the same and the employment duration indicated in their system is incorrect when tried getting my COE.

Questions po:

1. Illegal po ba ang pagdidismiss samin lalo pa at di naidiscuss samin in full details un grounds for dismissal and hindi HR representative ang nagtanggal samin?

2. kung mali po un Employment duration na nakalagay sa system nila and un ang nakalagay sa COE, ano po pwede kong gawin?
3. Dapat po ba me kopya kame nung pinapirmahan samin na paper indicating na terminated kame?

Please advise po. thanks.

2Dismissal before Regularization Date Empty Re: Dismissal before Regularization Date Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:40 am

Adamaldito

Arresto Menor

In addition po, never akong nacoach nung supervisor ko sa performance ko habang nasa operation.

3Dismissal before Regularization Date Empty Re: Dismissal before Regularization Date Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:06 pm

EMPREL110415

Arresto Menor

You should have received a copy of the memo that you signed. Also, the grounds or basis for non-regularization should have been discussed with you

4Dismissal before Regularization Date Empty Re: Dismissal before Regularization Date Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 pm

attyLLL

were you terminated for failure to meet company standards of the probationary period?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Dismissal before Regularization Date Empty Re: Dismissal before Regularization Date Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:54 am

Adamaldito

Arresto Menor

Thanks Attorney. That helps me a lot.

Additional question po - It happened last September 2009. Pwede pa po ba akong maghabol?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum