Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change Surename of a child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change Surename of a child Empty Change Surename of a child Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Jaboy137

Arresto Menor

Hi my wife & I just got married this February 2012. She has a daughter who is already 10yrs old from her previous boyfriend. There’s no more connection between my wife and her ex-boyfriend after giving birth and no marriage happen between them. Her daughter is using my wife’s surename and on the child’s birth certificate her father’s name appears as “unknown”.
Since we are now married, We would like to use my surename as child’s surename.
Is it possible?, if it is, what is thebest thing to do? what i mean for “the best” is the fast and easy legal way. Cuz we want on her next enrollment she already carry my surename.
Thank you in advance and God Bless you all!

2Change Surename of a child Empty Re: Change Surename of a child Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Jaboy137

Arresto Menor

Atty. please i need your answer.

3Change Surename of a child Empty Re: Change Surename of a child Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm

attyLLL

adoption is your remedy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Change Surename of a child Empty Re: Change Surename of a child Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 am

Jaboy137

Arresto Menor

Adoption daw po is a long process. tama ba?

aabot ba ng taon nag process ng adoption atty?

5Change Surename of a child Empty Re: Change Surename of a child Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

ricianne.villegas

Arresto Menor

atty, i need your advise.. gusto ko po sana na ipachange yung surname ng anak ko sa surname ko po, his 2 years old.. bali po hndi kmi kasal nung father, then hndi na po siya nagbibigay ng sustento and wala na po kming communication sa kanya.. bali po kami na po lahat gumagastos sa needs niya po.. possible po ba na mailipat sa surname ko yung surname niya po?

6Change Surename of a child Empty Re: Change Surename of a child Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 am

attyLLL

ricianne, same, adoption

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum