Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI Clearance *worried*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI Clearance *worried* Empty NBI Clearance *worried* Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:35 pm

superdalkie

Arresto Menor

Greetings,

Hi Atty! I just have a simple question about nbi clearance. I worked as a medical representative last year and resigned after 2 months, I endorsed all the company's products to my boss but I forgot to return the company's bag. I was very busy at the time when I resigned as being med rep but i can remember my boss asking me to return the bag. Now, I will be applying for an nbi clearance again for a new job. Question, would it be possible to have an NBI case because of the bag?would it be possible to have a pending NBI case without being sent by a notification?cause as far as i know, my boss can sue me for breach of contract because of that company's bag.everything else was returned but i just forgot of that bag.

Thanks for your reply atty.

2NBI Clearance *worried* Empty Re: NBI Clearance *worried* Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

attyLLL

just wait for your clearance first. come back if there's an actual record

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum