Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happens if there's a hit

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happens if there's a hit Empty What happens if there's a hit Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 am

wency

Arresto Menor

Tried to renew my NBI clearance but I got a ‘hit’. My name is very unusual so I’m quite sure it’s me and no one else. Just got back from the middle east and left some loans and credit card debts there. I have received letters from a law firm here. I’m not sure if that’s the case that is showing on the hit list because I can’t think of anything else. But I haven’t received any summons from courts or anything.
Would like to get work. What happens when I go back to NBI on the said release date? I’m quite sure it’s not another person. Will they arrest me then and there? I’m feeling scared and I’m thinking of not going back there at all. Is there any other way of confirming if I have any case against me filed somewhere?

2What happens if there's a hit Empty Re: What happens if there's a hit Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

attyLLL

if you look at the other threads, hardly anyone comes back to let us know that when they got their clearance, it showed that they actually had a record. those who do are given a notice where their case is pending.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3What happens if there's a hit Empty Re: What happens if there's a hit Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:05 pm

wency

Arresto Menor

went back to the NBI and got my clearance Smile. I just went to the releasing section and they simply printed out my clearance, no interviews at all. i asked them why my name registered, and they said it's just because of these data problems they've been having because of the new data provider. thanks very much for this forum and your reply. i can now go through with my job application. thanks again sir.

4What happens if there's a hit Empty Re: What happens if there's a hit Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

venzfeb14

Arresto Menor

Good Day! i went To evergotesco commonwealth this morning for NBI clearance, i was there from 5am to 1pm' unfortunately I am one of those people who didn't have it. NBI personnel marked my receipt a date when to comeback for a quality control? i felt sad and nervous. worrying for my self coz i still have an unpaid P.O. in one of the top beauty cosmetic company here in Philippines. the amount is P1,500. i took that product 4years ago. i received a letter once' asking me to pay the total amount plus the penalty they add which cost me much. oh!!! i am scared that it's d reason why i got hit.

5What happens if there's a hit Empty Re: What happens if there's a hit Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 pm

attyLLL

please see my post above. they will just let you know where the case is pending, if any.

jangudong

Arresto Menor

dear sir,
for 20 years now, i've been living nervously. sana ma enlighten po ng konti, noong 1991 nahulihan po ako ng baril, nag-waive po ako to produce my papers pero natakot po ako at di na bumalik. since then la na po ako balita regarding my case, kung meron man okung ano na nangyari. matagal ko na po gusto ng NBI pero natatakot ako na baka the moment makita nila me kaso ako hulihin na nila ako right there and then.Paano po ba kung me " HIT" ako, at me warrant of arrest, dederecho ba nila ako sa kulungan oano po ba ang pwedeng mangyari. gusto ko na rinmalaman status ko for my peace of mmind sir. Me nagsabi sa akin na pag thewhole straight 2o years daw ang isang kaso na walang movement kahit naisampa na, mawawalan daw bisa ang kasosa tagal? gaano po katotoo ito? if ever, ganon nga po, mawawala na bang kaso ko, if ever po?. thnx sana po maliwanagan ako . nahuli po ako at nakulong ng ilang araw lang at yung baril nasa presinto po. wala naman akong masamang pinag gamitan nun, nahuli lang po ako sa beerhouse na dala yun .bagay na pinagsisishan kong ginawa.salamt po

7What happens if there's a hit Empty Re: What happens if there's a hit Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:18 pm

attyLLL

if the case wasn't filed, then the offense can prescribe. but if it was filed, then it continues until resolved; meanwhile it is just archived.

i recommend you apply for a clearance. you can authorize someone to get the results for you

8What happens if there's a hit Empty Re: What happens if there's a hit Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:48 am

flopsy_tops

Arresto Menor

wency wrote:went back to the NBI and got my clearance Smile. I just went to the releasing section and they simply printed out my clearance, no interviews at all. i asked them why my name registered, and they said it's just because of these data problems they've been having because of the new data provider. thanks very much for this forum and your reply. i can now go through with my job application. thanks again sir.

gud for you. ako din may hit! kainis nkkakaba tuloy ano nmn kya un?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum