Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch List/Hold Departure Order

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watch List/Hold Departure Order Empty Watch List/Hold Departure Order Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:37 am

anypsue1984

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

My wife or should I now say my ex-wife filed an annulment without my knowledge or consent, I just found out about it last week. We have been separated for 5 years and my kids are living with her. I was not able to support them financially since my ex-wife and I separated. Recently I found out that she migrated to the U.S.A but my kids are left behind and according to my sources is that she is now working on the kids paper so they can leave the country and migrate to the United States too.

My questions are:

1. Can I file a case against my wife and how will the case work.
2. Can I prevent my kids from leaving the country given the fact that I was not able to support them financially and have not visited them as well.
3. Can I put them under Watch List or Hold Departure Order?

I need your advice very bad Atty. please.

Thank you

2Watch List/Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Watch List/Hold Departure Order Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:52 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post or email

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum