Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste

+2
paldehot
diane84
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

diane84

Arresto Menor

Hello, guys!

Kung kailangan niyo ng room for bar review na malapit lang sa UST at Baste, meron pa kaming 2 available rooms. It is located at 1336 Carola Street, Manila just behind UST. The rate for the room is P4,500 per month, while the large room is P5,500. Plus P500 for water and electricity. Puwedeng mag-isa kayo or puwede rin na dalawa kayo kung may kasama kayo, whichever you prefer. Flood-free, with continuous water supply.

The house is less than 4 minutes walking distance from UST and is only 10-15 minute jeepney ride to Baste. First come, first serve.

For those who are interested, feel free to text or call me at 09192922072. Look for Noel.

Or you can also look for the landlady, Bonnie.The tel. number of the Carola house is 487-5494.

Thanks. God bless sa 2012 Bar Exams!

2Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty Re: Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

paldehot

Arresto Menor

is there still an available room now? co-ed ba ang toilet?

3Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty 2 rooms vacant this 21 April 2012 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 pm

diane84

Arresto Menor

2 new rooms will be vacant this 21 April 2012. For more information, please call Bonnie at 4875494 =)

4Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty Re: Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

michaelracal

Arresto Menor

May vacant pa po ba? Aircon po ba ang room?

5Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty Re: Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

vtaurus47

Arresto Menor

hi,

Mag inquire sana kung vacant pa ba ang ad na yan.
salamat.

6Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty Re: Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:01 pm

diane84

Arresto Menor

hi, please contact the above-mentioned numbers. my friend just asked me to post this ad Smile but i think meron pa. thanks Smile

7Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty Re: Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 am

Somarck

Arresto Menor

Need roommate for bar exams 2012 this october.,contact me if u r looking for a place to stay,.im renting a room,.and im willing to share it to female examinees,.room with ac.,nice room,.place,.contact me 09279982100

8Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Empty Re: Rooms for Rent near UST and Baste Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:05 pm

redrider0404

redrider0404
Prision Correccional

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum