Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination before resignation date

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination before resignation date Empty Termination before resignation date Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

spiderman3726

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

I resigned from my company, but before I tendered my resignation letter to our hr, I talked to my boss first (the owner of the company) and informed him that i'm resigning. He asked me when will I leave, I told him if it is fine with him, in two weeks time. He did not replied a yes or no. So assumed that it is a yes and prepared already my resignation letter effective in two weeks time. After few minutes I talked to my boss, the head of our HR asked me why I'm just giving a two-week notice when I'm already a regular employee, and based on your company policy, regular employee should give a 30-day notice. I told her that, I already talked to the owner and he did not object about it. But the hr argue that she won't allow it if she is there during my conversation with the owner and she still insisted that I should still give a 30-day notice. Because i'm already irritated arguing with the hr I give a 30-day notice (feb. 1, 2012), but 2 weeks after I tendered my resignation, the HR informed me that after I finished all my remaining tasks (last feb 14), I can already leave. So at around 2:30 pm (today feb. 16, 2012). I was informed that I can already leave since I already finished all my tasks. My question is, tomorrow will be our pay day (feb 17, 2012), just want to know if I'm should still received my pay for tomorrow knowing that my expected last day is on march 2, 2012 and to be honest I'm not financially prepared cause I'm expecting that my last day with the company would be on march 2, as stated on my resignation letter. I asked the HR personnel if I will received my pay tomorrow, but she told me that they will hold my salary until the processing time is completed and they will just inform me once my final pay is available. Should I wait for them to notice me or I could still insist that they should pay me? Knowing that the HR is the one who insisted that I should give a 30-day notice and after 2 weeks they will just terminate me. And by the way, when I left the office today, I was not asked to sign any papers stating that this day is already my last day. So, can I still consider that I'm still an employee of the company? Thank you very much sir! I hope you could help me with my problem.

2Termination before resignation date Empty Re: Termination before resignation date Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

attyLLL

so did you receive your pay?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum