Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay Concerns

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay Concerns Empty Backpay Concerns Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 pm

amilita

Arresto Menor

Hi,

i hope someone can help me with my problem regarding my back pay with a certain pharmaceutical company.

Last January 2, 2012 I was laid off due to redunduncy, they gave us till January 20, 2012 to surrender all requirments, and till the February 3, 2012 as day we can sign their quit claim/cheque release.

I was able to comply with the January 20, 2012 compliance of surrendering the requirements.

Unfortunately, on February 3, 2012, I was not able to go to the office to sign the waiver and get the cheque as I was in the hospital because my brother suffered a heart attack the morning of the same day.

After which, I was informed that i will not be able to drop by at any time of the week to get my backpay as they need to coordinaate ith their lawyers and dole representative, and that i need to be found a shecdule depending upong their availability.
is this legal??

2Backpay Concerns Empty Re: Backpay Concerns Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 pm

attyLLL

yes, because they will ask you to sign a quitclaim before the arbiter, but they cannot withhold it from you indefinitely. ask for a schedule to do it at nlrc directly or through a notary public. if they refuse, tell them you will file a case at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum