Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forged father's signature on birth certificate

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adelle_19

adelle_19
Arresto Menor

i need help because i think the ex-girlfriend of my husband forged his signature on her daughter's birth certificate to be able to use his surname.i was able to see the birth certificate of the child during a barangay hearing and it was registered late.i checked all my husband's signatures(from documents,id's etc) but i can't seem to get a matching signature from that of the birth certificate.the ex-girlfriend did not have an affidavit for acknowledgment of paternity,just the accomplished back portion of the birth certificate.is that enough to use the father's surname?what case can i file if in case it turned out the my husband's signature was forged?thank you

happyalready

Arresto Menor

good day!!

We forged the signature of my ex- boyfriend when I gave birth to my now 6 year old son thinking that I would be able to get some assistance from him. But we were just always getting help from his mom because she felt sorry for the kid but she herself recommended to get away from the relationship because he has a lot of women who he also had a kid but never gave support. (What I found out he has 4, mine was the 3rd. I was able to talk to the women thru his mom also)

When I left their home (because he is not always there) I never heard from him after a day asking where I was, until now. Last I know that he is in Olongapo but we're not sure because it's only in facebook. Now that account is no longer available.

Now my son is going to school this year, and I don't want him to use his surname. My boyfriend is willing to use his surname but he had a past marriage which we think is null & void because his ex wife is his aunt thru blood relation because his mom & his ex wife are 1st cousins.

Would it be possible for you to shed some light on this very complicated situation?

Is my partner's former marriage is really void? Because we plan to get married, how will we be able to null the marriage. And what can we do about changing my son's surname? Thank you!!

adelle_19

adelle_19
Arresto Menor

reposting lang po.thank you.....i need help because i think the ex-girlfriend of my husband forged his signature on her daughter's birth certificate to be able to use his surname.i was able to see the birth certificate of the child during a barangay hearing and it was registered late.i checked all my husband's signatures(from documents,id's etc) but i can't seem to get a matching signature from that of the birth certificate.the ex-girlfriend did not have an affidavit for acknowledgment of paternity,just the accomplished back portion of the birth certificate.is that enough to use the father's surname?what case can i file if in case it turned out the my husband's signature was forged?thank you

attyLLL

adele, that is the affidavit of paternity at the back of the birth certificate and that is sufficient. to avoid prosecution, i recommend he starts giving support, but at the same time request for signature analysis with the PNP or NBI, then file a court petition for annulment of the affidavit of paternity. (unless he really signed it) and falsification

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

happyalready

Arresto Menor

re post lng dn po.. i hope i will be able to get some answers from my post.. badly need help about the birthcert of my son. what can we do to fix his surname on the birthcert? when we checked nso it was already registered, so filing another one would be a problem. can my boyfriend just adopt him without consent from my ex? because until now we haven't heard from him. thank you & god bless!

radantonio

Arresto Menor

Hi!
May problem po ako and I just want an answer on what I can do. kasi may anak po ako sa first bf ko at he never signed the acknowledgement when i gave birth but his name is lited as the father pero the hospital hindi po ni-register sa city hall ang paganak ko sa bata.
when he was about 11y/o pina late register ko po ung bata sa manila even though i gave birth sa q.c. at dahl walang records sa nso na rehistro ko po at ang father na pumirma ay ung husband ko ngaun or 2nd bf ko.
ngaun po gusto po ng bata itama ang maling b. cert nya na may pirma ng totoong tatay nya. paano po ba ang proseso nito? nang walang illegal na gagawin at mapapalitan ang pangalan ng tatay? salamat po..

attyLLL

only the husband can file a petition to impugn the legitimacy of the child and he has only 1 year to do it from the date of registration

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum