Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

malicious mischief - ano po ang habol?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1malicious mischief - ano po ang habol? Empty malicious mischief - ano po ang habol? Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Eminem

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

I am very thankful I found out about this free and helpful site. I need help on this incident po. May kahabaan po so please bear with me, hope you will find time to read and give your thoughts on this.

It was July 24, 2009 when incident happened at 4th level parking of Building B SM Megamall.
The parking was full and yet nagpapapasok pa din sila sa parking. From level 2 to 4 puno po lahat ng slots. I asked the guard kung saan meron slot. He advise me to wait until some one leaves. i confronted him na bakit papasok ng papasok kung wala na pala available slot. We are waiting for more than 30 minutes pero wala pa din po lumalabas so we decided to park na po dun sa disbabled slot given na rin go signal nung isa sa mga guards. Then my family and I go inside the mall.

Pag balik po namin, nakita po namin na puno na po ng scratches and dent ung harap ng sasakyan. From left to right ng sasakyan (paikot) malalalim po ung scratches and dents sa fender, bumber, hood at sa door. I reported to guard and he told me na nagasgasan nga raw po nung driver. They were able to get the name of the driver na nakadamage ng sasakyan, license number, plate number, addresss. They were able to take some pictures nung damage dun sa car. They have taken as well my statement. Pero wala po ako nakuha incident report from them, they just assisted mo report to the police
pero sa police report po ay lumalabas na ako ang nagreport at nde na nasama ung nakita ng guard na nagasgasan ung sasakyan ko at malicious mischief na lng po ang nakalagay sa report. meron na po kmi estimate galing sa Casa na nagkakahlaga ng 40K sa repair. Hinde pa po namin alam ang susunod na gagawin.

i admit na meron po kami fault na dun kmi park sa disabled slot, pero we are given naman po go signal ng guard, at dahil sa iba floor meron din nman po park. pero it this a reason po ba para mapawala bisa ung tao nakadamage ng sasakyan?
Meron po insurance pero ang sabi po sa amin ay magiging tatlo ang participation fee namin dito khit isa lng pong incident? tama po ba ito?
Anu po ang maadvice nyo sa akin sir?
meron po ba ako habol dun sa tao gumawa nito para at least mabayaran lng ung damage dun sa sasakyan?
Anu po ba ang dapat ko gawin?

Hope you can give me advise kung anu po ang dapat gawin.
Thanks po and More power to your site!

attybutterbean

Based on your story, it would appear that the damage caused to your car was intentional. Therefore, you can file a criminal case for malicious mischief against the said person. You can file it directly with the prosecutor's office through an Affidavit-Complaint or you can ask the police to endorse your complaint to the prosecutor's office.

It is better if you will secure the incident report and the statement of the guard who witnessed the incident because you have no personal knowledge of the circumstances leading to your car being damaged.

Once you have filed the criminal complaint, it is very likely that a settlement will be offered by the person who caused damage to your car.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum