Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can my mom sell her share?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can my mom sell her share? Empty Can my mom sell her share? Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 am

chuck

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, my father inherited by his parents a lot during his marriage, now the name appeared in the land titled is my father only, now my father was died 2 years ago but my mom is still alive..So in case we want divide the lot is my mom has the right to get her share also or not?If yes by how much?

My mother also has a lot from his auntie who died long time ago, that lot she acquired was by thru donation in the name of mother and my father...Is it true since the lot is by donation my mom still owns 50% of it then the remaining 50% owns by children plus my mom also....

In case my mom want to sell her 50% does she has the right to sell it without the approval of her children? Because my mom want to sell it because she will use the money to pay her debts....

Thank you for advice....

2Can my mom sell her share? Empty Re: Can my mom sell her share? Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 pm

attyLLL

that lot is your dad's exclusive property. it will be divided in equal shares for each child and the mom.

the lot from the aunt - she owns half in her own right, the other half is owned by the children and the mom in equal shares.

yes, mom can sell her undivided share.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Can my mom sell her share? Empty Re: Can my mom sell her share? Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:03 am

chuck

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty thank you for your advice ha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum