Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non Refundable Down Payment?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non Refundable Down Payment? Empty Non Refundable Down Payment? Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 am

bridetobe

Arresto Menor

Hi,

We have paid a reservation fee/down payment for photo and video services for our upcoming wedding. This was paid on behalf of us by our coordinator.

I just want to ask if it's legal for this company or supplier to refuse to give refund to us even if the service has not been rendered yet and we no longer want to have their services?

They're claiming down payment is non refundable however is a contract valid if it's only the rate and service breakdown sheet has been signed and not the contract itself attached on the service breakdown list? Our coordinator only signed the first page where it states the prices and payment terms but the attached contract is not signed nor initials were written.

2Non Refundable Down Payment? Empty Re: Non Refundable Down Payment? Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 pm

attyLLL

it really depends on the circumstances if there is no written contract. if they refuse, your remedy is to file a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum