Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name Empty WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 pm

vangonzalez

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I am already widowed for almost five years now. I would like to use my maiden. Can I just directly revert to my maiden name or I need to do some legal documentation for this. THANK YOU.

2WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name Empty Re: WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 am

vangonzalez

Arresto Menor

any advice?

3WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name Empty Re: WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm

attyLLL

yes, you may revert back to your maiden surname. if you wish to also change your government docs, you should provide them copies of your husband's death certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum