Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a gadget sold to an old friend and with contract but have not payed me yet. help.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xhariszdulin

Arresto Menor

hi there.. i have an old friend and i sold my ipod to her.. we have this contract saying that she will pay on the said dates that were stated on the contract but have not payed me yet even a cent.. i already warned her about the cases i'll file if she doesnt pay me.. but she keeps on saying that she'll just return the gadget i sold her since the contract has not stated that the item cannot be returned. and one more thing, she's far from where i live at the moment since i'm still in my 3rd year in college,im far from the province im from. what are the cases i'll file and where?? a law student friend of mine told me that i could file bridge of contract and estafa.. are these cases applicable on the situation? what other cases i could file on her? who are the people i need to ask help on the situation? is it the police or a lawyer??

attyLLL

i don't consider it estafa. you can send a demand letter then file a small claims case. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum