Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

question regarding bp 22

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1question regarding bp 22 Empty question regarding bp 22 Mon May 11, 2009 6:26 pm

llbj

Arresto Menor

the court of what place has jurisdiction over a bp22 violation case...the place where the transaction (THE ISSUANCE OF THE bounced check) or the place where the bounced check was deposited...pls reply...thanks.

2question regarding bp 22 Empty Re: question regarding bp 22 Thu May 14, 2009 2:43 pm

amadz2222

Arresto Menor

Its safe to file where the place of issuance of checks. it depends in amount, whether sa Mun Trial Court, Metro Trial Coourt or RTC. Pero Pwede rin kung saan na deliver sa creditor yung payment ng check ng debtor ng nag issue ng check. Its safer to file at the place of issuance of check. Hope nkatulong ako.

3question regarding bp 22 Empty Re: question regarding bp 22 Thu May 14, 2009 6:25 pm

llbj

Arresto Menor

yes...thank you, my friend. but can i ask further another question......which is more legal and accepted by the court?....thanks again.

4question regarding bp 22 Empty Re: question regarding bp 22 Thu May 14, 2009 6:53 pm

amadz2222

Arresto Menor

actually acceptable naman both. pero para mas place safe ka dun ka mag file sa place of issuance ng check. kung mapapansin mo most pleadings ng bp 22 cases dun sa place of issuance nagpa-file yung offended party. pero alam ko pwede rin place of delivery. dko lang makita yung book ko sa jurisdiction and book ko sa estafa.. censya na.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum