Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violation of Bp22 and Staffa

+4
attyLLL
red_salvia
homerpaez
mpaz2
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 am

mpaz2

Arresto Menor

Dear Ma'am/Sir:

I seeking for an advice if i can file for motion for reconsideration for the case i file against accused. Last March accused borrow cash loan to me amounting to 66,000 and she issued checks and signed in a promissory note and notarized it. On the due the dates of 7 pcs. checkes it all bounced and marked by the bank closed account. So after I wrote her a demand letter thru registered mail on the address she gave on her promissory note but the registry mail did not found and noted the mailed envelop unknown. So I filed the case of BP22 and Staffa against her, Fiscal officer did also send summon for hearing but she did not appear 3 times. Four months after the process I've waited result is not favorable to me because the Fiscal Dismissed the case for the reason:
" It must be established that the written noticed was actually received by the accused. The That accused should be acquitted if there is no such proof of receipt. Procedural due process demands that a notice of dishonor be actually served on the drawer. The drawer has the right to demand and the basic postulate of fairness requires-that the notice of dishonor be actually sent and received by her to afford her opportunity to aver prosecution under Bp22."
As regards the case of staffa, the evidence is bereft of showing that the checks were issued in payment of an obligation contracted at the time the said checks were issued. Complainant only made an allegation that the said checks were issued as payment to the loan which respondent made on several occasion. No evidence however was introduced, which of these checks were issued to him when respondent borrowed money on a specific date. Stated otherwise the allegation along this point is couched in general language.Furthermore, a closer security of the records would show that these checks were actually issued as guarantee fo the payment of loan or as evidence of indebtedness. Thus, it has been ruled in this connection that a drawer who issues a check as security or guarantee the payment of the loan in not liable for staffa"
In fine, we hold that the evidence so far presented before us in these cases is still insufficient to warrant the existence of probable cause to hold the respondent for trial of the crimes charged.
Whereof, premises considered, it is respectfully recommended that these cases be dismissed.

Please help kailangan ko din po masingil yung tao na may utang skin kasi inutang ko din sa bank yun and nag issue din ako ng checked. Yung taong nangutang skin nagtatago na pero pinapaburan pa din ng Fiscal Officer.

Thanks.

2Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Violation of BP22 and Estafa Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 pm

homerpaez

Arresto Menor

Hi, I share the same sentiments with you. Mine is 3 Million Pesos. Ngayon tinatawanan lang tayo ng mga hustler na mangungutang.

3Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:21 am

red_salvia

Arresto Menor

Mabait po ang Fiscal na naencounter nyo. Sa akin kabaligtaran, walang demand letter. Hindi ko na receive ang subpoena dahil move out na ako ng office. Lumipat lang ako sa katabing building. Walang involve na checke, purely payment sa business transaction namin then nag complain ng estafa ang client ko na maling amount. Wala pa nga pong 100K. Nag issue ng warrant ang Fiscal. Unbelievable. Hindi naman natutulog ang Diyos.

4Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Violation of BP22 and Estafa Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:47 am

homerpaez

Arresto Menor

I can't understand. Really? The prosecutor's office issued a warrant of arrest? Good.

I have a very strong case against someone. Deceit, false pretences, he issued a check that is already closed prior to his issuance.

All the names and transactions are false. I hope the prosecutor here will issue also a warrant of arrest.

5Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 pm

attyLLL

mpaz, don't file an MR. it is really difficult, but to give your case a chance to prosper, you have to serve a notice of dishonor personally to the person or her authorized representative. you can re-file your case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 am

red_salvia

Arresto Menor

Sorry, medyo nalito ako. Wala akong na receive na subpoena. Ang tangi ko lang na receive was the decision coming from Prosecuto's Office na nasa Court na ang case. Then when I check may waarant of arrest na na issue.
Parang hindi clear sa akin ang procedure.

7Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 pm

attyLLL

red, do you have a question?

8Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 pm

weirang

Arresto Menor

Good day,

Pwede ko p ba e file ng BP22 ung check n nag bounce nung Aug 2011, wala rin kaming received letter and kung mag bibigay ako ng dishonor letter pede bang ibang tao o tanod n lng ang mag abot?

thanks

9Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 pm

attyLLL

anyone can serve it. find a way to get the issuer of the check out in the open so you can properly serve the notice.

10Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm

andjeo

Arresto Menor

what if po sir stale check na po sya di ko na po madeposit kasi ayaw na ring tangapin ng teller pero meron po ako nung iba kasi nga po nagpalend ako ng pera pero hindi po sa akin so parang tumatayo po ako na guarrantor so ang siste pinahold nya po yung checke kasi nga wala pa daw syang pangpondo so pumayag naman po ako at ako po yung nag abuno dun sa inutangan nya kasi ako nga po ang kausap nung tao ako po ang nakikipag ayos na magbayad sya in a way na hindi naman po ako talo kasi po malaki na rin po ang naabuno ko at last po triny ko po ideposit yung check account closed na po sya may natira pa po na konti sa akin at ang balak ko po sana ay ideposit yun meron din po sya naiwan na blank check so pwede ko na po ilagay dun yung kabuuan ng utang nya. Lately po nung feb 8 nakipag usap po sya sa akin thru phone tapos nagkaayos naman po kami na magbayad say kaso wala pong specific date and amount at lately po di na po sya macontact at ang balak ko po sana ay ifile na po ng bp22 yung kaso ang isa ko pong katanungan may possibilities po ba na di nya pirmahan yung dishonor letter na ibibigay ko sa kanya kung di nya po pipirmahan ano po kaya ang next move na pwede ko gawin?
Salamat po kung matugunan nyo ang katanyungan kung ito kasi po di po sa akin napunta yung pera e ako po ang nagbabayad ang siste pa po tinawagan nya yung mga may ari ng pera at sinisiraan nya po ako kesyo nagbayad na po sya maraming salamat po at naway makatangap po ako ng advice

11Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:46 pm

acidair

Arresto Menor

nag karoon ako ng kaso sa issuance ng cheke nung 2004, umakyat sa fiscal at na serve ako ng bench warrant, before ako ma aresto at mangyari ang lahat ng yan nung 2007 wala ako na receive na notice of dishonor, subpoena dahil nga sa takot ko ay lumipat nko ng tirahan, nag set ng date ng arraigment nung 2007 ang humarap po ay abugado po, at sinabe na nagalit daw ang judge, kaya nag issue na naman ng bench warrant, lately nag try ako mag open ng account sa banko at sinabe saken na for approval dahil may kaso daw ako sa court nung 2005,gusto ko po mag apply ng trabaho pero natatakot ako kumuha ng nbi at bka ma aresto nanaman ako, wala ako kakayahan na mag settlement dahil nga wala ako work, sa lahat ba ng bank may record na ako? ano po ma aadvise nyo saken? pwede po b abugado lng ang maki pag harap sa korte in my behalf pra maki pag ayos? natatakot din ako humarap sa possibility ng physical harm.. salamat po..

12Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Empty Re: Violation of Bp22 and Staffa Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am

jaydok

Arresto Menor

hi, i would like to ask kung pede ba akong mag-file ng estafa case against someone khit walang pinirmahang contract? Kapit-bahay lang nmin sya at nde lang ako ang nagpa-utang sa kanya kundi pati kapatid ko at 2 pang kapit-bahay... so bale 4 kming nautangan at ngayon nde mabayaran.....
lahat kmi walang kasulatan na nagbigay kmi ng pera sa kanya.. bale 'trust' lang ang pinairal nmin kasi we trust her so much at naging kapit-bahay nmin sila for almost 10years.... kaso dumating na sa point na lumipat n sila ng bahay at nagyon panay panngako nya n magbabayad pero hindi naman nya matupad....
paano po kmi magpa-file ng estafa case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum