Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLAIM AGAINST THE ESTATE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CLAIM AGAINST THE ESTATE Empty CLAIM AGAINST THE ESTATE Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 pm

lawproperty

Arresto Menor

Atty good evening,
We have a claim against the estate under probate proceeding, this is one of the two adjoining lot sold to my mother under contract to sell. the first lot was transferred to my mom by subsequent MOA, half of the price was applied to the first and the second lot was to be paid within 1 yr. Both owner's duplicate copies of the title was given to us by the owner before she died. We paid the unpaid balance of the second lot to the legal counsel of the administrator as instructed by the administrator through a call and likewise the counsel issued his receipt. We have been waiting for more than 9 yrs, still no deed of sale executed to us. I went to the RTC where the current proceeding is still ongoing and found out the property is still included in the inventory without disclosure of the contract and receipt of payment. Atty can i account all the documents:contract, receipt and demand letters etc in the court with SPA from my mother and ask the court's authority to execute the deed of sale? We are so tired already atty and we want to resolve it. THANKS PO FOR THE ADVICE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum