Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Empty AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:16 pm

worm2007

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po paano po computation ng financial support.

Married w/ 2 kids but were living separate ways and just want to know how much can i give without sacrificing my own personal expenses? What's the average percentage of the salary based on the law?

Earning 14k net and can we agreed on this document without a court and by means of notary?

Thanks...

2AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Empty Re: AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:40 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Mag-usap kayo ng asawa mo. sa asawa na magkahiwalay, hindi lang ang lalaki ang dapat pumasan ng gastusin ng mga bata. responsibilidad nyong dalawa yan. kung hindi kayo magkakasundo at magpa-file ng kaso ang asawa mo, the judge will set the amount of support in proportion to their needs (food, clothing, shelter, education. etc.) and your resources.

3AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Empty Re: AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:10 am

attyLLL

yes, you can enter into an agreement. make a realistic computation of their needs and agree on the sharing and visitation of the children.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Empty Re: AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 pm

worm2007

Arresto Menor

Salamat po sa mga reply...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum