Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

flagrante delicto or hot pursuit ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1flagrante delicto or hot pursuit ? Empty flagrante delicto or hot pursuit ? Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:18 am

Police Officer

Arresto Menor

What is the difference between flagrante delicto or hot pursuit? Is there a specific time to be execute by flagrante delicto or hot pursuit.We had a case before of rape here what the story goes. A female student came to our office allegedly reported that she was rape by her teacher inside the classroom it happened 10:00am in the morning but she reported the incident to us at about 3:30 pm in the afternoon of same day. We went to the school and arrested the suspect and took the victim at the crime laboratory. The women's desk officer made the affidavit there were no witnesses . The fiscal told us we don't have any personal knowledge of the incident happened, it was unlawfull arrest he said. When we came to the crime scene the suspect was not inside of the said classroom instead he was at the principal's office when we arrested him. The fiscal made a resolution for his release. Is that case not a hot pursuit?

http://staritapnp.99k.org

2flagrante delicto or hot pursuit ? Empty Re: flagrante delicto or hot pursuit ? Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:10 am

attyLLL

i agree with the prosecutor, but this topic is still hotly debated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum