Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nullity of Agreement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nullity of Agreement Empty Nullity of Agreement Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:30 pm

uysherrlene

Arresto Menor

hi, i hope you can help me...

i am about to resign but upon reading the Quit Claim form, I found out that some of the terms are quite unfair

first, it was stipulated that I need to declare that i do not know any illegal actions that the company has taken

second, that i will not take any legal actions upon my resignation

lastly, that i have no grievance towards the admin and other people in the company

My question is, if an agreement constitutes terms that are unfair to me (plaintiff), shall the agreement be null and void even if i sign it?

I honestly want to file a case but i need to sign this form for me to get the payments due to me

thank you

2Nullity of Agreement Empty Re: Nullity of Agreement Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 pm

attyLLL

no, you have a choice whether to accept the terms or not. there have been cases where waivers have been annulled by the court, but I always counsel my clients to think about the risk if they intend to file suit against the company because the waiver will be used against them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum