Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Volunteer"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Volunteer" Empty "Volunteer" Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:13 pm

wolfe

Arresto Menor

Good day. There is an upcoming charity event wherein we will be required to join a 3K run. I know participation in such events are voluntary but we were told to "ensure our attendance" for that Sunday. They also told us that we need to sign waivers which they left in the office for us to sign. Shouldn't they wait for my consent to volunteer first before telling me to sign any waivers? I feel uncomfortable signing the waiver but there is pressure to be at the event as well. There was also an event is the past which was labeled voluntary but we just found ourselves in the list. Please advise. Thank you very much.

Last edited by wolfe on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words (typographic error))

2"Volunteer" Empty Re: "Volunteer" Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:52 pm

attyLLL

from a purely legal standpoint, there is no legal obligation to join the fun run.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum