Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subpoenas from prosecutors office

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subpoenas from prosecutors office Empty Subpoenas from prosecutors office Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 pm

rgonzales

Arresto Menor

good day sir / mam:

I recently received a subpoena for BP22 issued by the city prosecution office. It was issued last October 6,2011 and our helper received this last October 18,2011. I was being invited to appear at the prosecutor's office last Oct. 20,2011 however, did not appear because our house helper forgot to gave me the letter last oct 18 and instead gave it to me morning of the 20th.
I referred this matter to a friend and asked me if I received any demand letter/s or complaint from a barangay. (I have not received any letters or summons from any barangays.) My friends told me that if none of the letters were received most likely the subpoena is fake.

My question right now would be;
1. How would I know if the subpoena is for real?
2. What will happen if the subpoena is real and I failed to attend the summon?
3. What usually transpire inside the prosecutors office?
4. Is this a small court claim? Is BP 22 a criminal or a civil case? Would I be jailed for failure to attend the summon by the prosecutor's office?

Please enlighten me I am very much confuse.

2Subpoenas from prosecutors office Empty Re: Subpoenas from prosecutors office Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 pm

attyLLL

inquire at the prosecutor's office, if another setting was made. you should prepare you counter affidavit.

bp 22 is a criminal case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum