Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost BIR 2316

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost BIR 2316 Empty Lost BIR 2316 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:07 am

k2bus25

Arresto Menor

Hi, I need help. My previous employer has already given me my BIR Form 2316 last time. Unfortunately, I lost it. And my new employer is asking for this as a pre-employment requirement. What should I do? What if my previous employer does not have any duplicate copy of such form? Help please. Thanks.

2Lost BIR 2316 Empty Re: Lost BIR 2316 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 pm

attyLLL

only thing you can do is to request another one from your previous employer. they should be able to issue another one, as long as they still have the data

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Lost BIR 2316 Empty Re: Lost BIR 2316 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:43 am

k2bus25

Arresto Menor

My previous employer is withholding my 2316. Can they do that? They told me that I have to finish my clearance first before they would give me my 2316? Isn't it that the 2316 is my property and they are just the withholding agent? Is there any specific provision in law that they are not allowed to withhold from me the 2316? Thanks much.

4Lost BIR 2316 Empty Re: Lost BIR 2316 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:26 pm

attyLLL

i thought they already gave it to you and you lost it? file a complaint at bir.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Lost BIR 2316 Empty Re: Lost BIR 2316 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:45 am

k2bus25

Arresto Menor

the one previously given to me was for the previous year...when I tried to ask for the latest (up to date of resignation), they told me I have to be cleared first before they would give it to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum