Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls. help me...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pls. help me... Empty pls. help me... Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm

witchlady

Arresto Menor

hello,

this is my situation. i have a credit card that i cannot pay because of financial problem. every time they call at the office i told theme that i no longer work there.

so to make the story short the account is already forward to the collectors agent. and still the same i just told them that i no longer work. the CA can no longer contacted me.

so my question is if my case ba na pwde ma file sa akin if ever they will find out that i lied about my work. at ano case?

2pls. help me... Empty Re: pls. help me... Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 pm

attyLLL

failure to inform the credit card company that you moved residence or place of work raises the presumption that you used the card with fraudulent intent. they can file a case of violation of access device act.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum