Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS? Empty ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS? Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 pm

ManG_NiLO

Arresto Menor

last September 28, 2011

sinita ng mother ko yung karpintero ng kapitbahay namin na wag masyado pukpukin yung pader dahil sabi ng hipag ko nagkalamat na daw. Meron ng alitan kaming magkapitbahay. Pagbalik ni mama sa bahay nagulat na lang siya pinagmumura na siya ng anak na lalaki ng aming kapitbahay namin, gago, puta ka at p****ina. He even said "mamatay ka rin" fortunately andun yung hipag ko para umawat at narinig nya lahat ng pinagsasabi ng aming kapitbahay.

Due to disgrace of what my mother heard in return nakapagmura din siya sa sobrang galit. Natapos ang bangayan pero yung kapitbahay namin agad na nagreklamo to file for oral defamation and what my mother did nagfile din siya kinabukasan dahil wala na ung mga magaasikaso the time pumunta siya sa barangay.

The 1st hearing was centered at the wall in between two owners. kaya daw nakakapagsalita ng mga maanghang na salita dahil sa isyu sa pader. Hindi pumayag ung nagrereklamo na makapagsurvey sponsored by brgy. lupon and babayaran na lang ng both parties.

I understand that they dont want to settle for the issue however today as they answer the complaint of my mother also for oral defamation, yung lalaki na nirereklamo namin said that "gusto mo bang madamay ang mga angkan mo? kaaapu-apuhan? and said to my mother na manahimik kami at mananahimik sila at hahayaan yung pader na lang.

We are now looking forward that these issues will now be only settled on court.

can we blotter the said guy at the police station becuase of the remarks he mentioned?

what case can we file if settlement not reach ? does grave threat would be possible?

about the wall we have decided to get the private surveyor for this to be clear.

please enlightened us.

2ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS? Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS? Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:04 pm

attyLLL

you can file a separate charge of threats against the guy. the police blotter will be good but not essential.

if no settlement is reached, prepare your complaint affidavits and file a complaint at the prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS? Empty grave threat Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:58 pm

cjan_jan

Arresto Menor

atty ano po ang ikakaso ko sa tao na nagsabi skin na babanatan nia daw po ako pwewde po ba ikaso ang grave threat

truly yours janjan d
un

Last edited by cjan_jan on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

4ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS? Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION AND GRAVE THREATS? Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 pm

attyLLL

answered your post in fb

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum