Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government Procurement - Need your expert opinion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

homeboy

Arresto Menor

Sir, good day! May I seek your expert & logical opinion on the paragraphs below giving emphasis on the term "jury duty". Thank you very much.

Section 38. Period of Action on Procurement Activities

38.1. The procurement process from the opening of bids up to the award of contract shall not exceed three (3) months, or a shorter period to be determined by the procuring entity concerned. All members of the BAC shall be on a “jury duty” type of assignment until the Notice of Award is issued by the head of procuring entity in order to complete the entire procurement process at the earliest possible time.

For purposes of this section, the term “jury duty” shall be understood to mean a state by which the members give utmost priority to BAC assignments over all other duties and responsibilities until the requirements for the said assignments at hand are completed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum