Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family member child custody battle against mother of the child.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caleb

Arresto Menor

Hi! I just want to know what are the my right's as the godfather and uncle of my 10 years old niece. the child has clearly stated to me that he rather stay with me than go with her mother. the mother just got out of rehab and has no work to support the child. the child has been brought up by my parents and then me since she was young. but since I had an argument with my niece's mother because i wanted her to move out of my house she is now trying to get her child from me which I know she's unable to financially support the child. but just to add. the mother my cousin is not been taking her medication to control her mood and is not visiting her doctor regularly. I just want to have the child a safe place to be and people that cares for her.

attyLLL

you have no rights, but you can try to wrest custody if you can prove the child is in danger.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Family member child custody battle against mother of the child. Empty mother's rights Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Rachelle Bael

Arresto Menor

gud pm po, i was married last 2008 at may isa kaming anak.eversince ako po ang nagwowork.I decided na makipaghiwalay since napilitan lang naman ako magpakasal dahil sa parents ko dahil buntis na ko.Ng maghiwalay kami sinabi nya po sa akin na wla n syang pakialam sa akin,and ayun sa paghahanap ko ng pagmamahal,meron na po akong kinakasama ngayon at nagkaanak na po kami.Yung unang anak ko po hinihiram ng asawa ko at one week sa kanya,pero madalas magtetext sakin na extend pa daw ng two weeks wala naman akong magawa kahit na pag tumatawag ako nagsasabi yung anak ko na gusto na nya po umuwi.Pag nagagalit ako at sinasabi sa kanya na iuwi na yung bata,tinatakot po nya ako na idedemanda nya daw ako dahil meron na akong kasamang iba at sya na daw po ang mas amy karapatan sa bata lalo pa ngayon na may anak na ako sa iba. Di napo ako nakakatulog at nakakapag isip ng maayos. Ano po bang pwede kong gawin?salamat po!

attyLLL

you are indeed committing adultery by having sexual relations with another man. your right to custody is vulnerable as long as you are staying with him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum