Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no middle name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no middle name Empty no middle name Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 pm

techgrl100

Arresto Menor

Hi,
i have a concern regarding my pakistani passport and recognition as a filipino citizenship, my dad is pakistani and my mom is filipino who are both working in kuwait, so i grew up in kuwait with them with a pakistani passport, when my parents decided for me to study college here in phil. i came here with a tourist visa later on applied for a recognition,i didn't knew that i had an NSO BC i was glad that i had but when i saw my name it was different from my pakistani passport,i had no middle name in my NSO, but still i applied for my recognition, now i'm planning to go to kuwait for a vacation, so is it ok if i travel using my passport and recognition and have an affidavit for proving that the person in the passport and recognition is just one??

2no middle name Empty Re: no middle name Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 pm

attyLLL

if you have time, the better solution is to acquire a philippine passport.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3no middle name Empty Re: no middle name Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:08 pm

techgrl100

Arresto Menor

So your suggesting is that i get a dual citizenship, i mean a philippine passport that i will attach with my pakistani passport? wouldn't there be a problem i will have different name in both?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum