Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

newbie here..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1newbie here.. Empty newbie here.. Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:51 pm

lhenrick

Arresto Menor

hi.. im lhenrick i'm just new in this site and i uess that this site would help alot..

thanks..

2newbie here.. Empty Re: newbie here.. Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 pm

lhenrick

Arresto Menor

i need advise.... we recently filed a case of estafa.. ma sinanla sa aming motor that would last for 2 months base on the agreed terms. we dont have enough space a home para igaahe ang motor na sinanla so we decided na maki usap sa isang kakilala whom we trusted.. we entrust the motorcycle together with the original documents to that person and allowed him to use it while in his possession but without our knowledge na hindi pa sya rematado....he sold it by producing fake deed of sale signe by him using his name on behalf of the owner ni wala syang SPA authorizing him to transact on behalf of the owner ksi nasa amin yung copy ng pawn agreement made by the owner at ung copy of valid ID attached is the signature of the owner... fortunately nabawi naman namin ang motor and we also recovered the fake DEED OF SALE that he used in order to sell in.. my question is it is right that we filed the correct case of ESTAFA aginst that person??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum