Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

public apology

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1public apology Empty public apology Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm

khalilrapisura

Arresto Menor

hi. i just want to know kung pwede ba kong magfile ng libel case against the girlfriend of my ex-boyfriend who has posted on FACEBOOK, identifying me with my WHOLE NAME and telling na i'm "going out of my limits". pinapalabas nya na pumapapel ako sa boyfriend nya e in fact yung lalake ang nag-iinsist na magsama pa rin kami kahit may girlfriend na xa..can i file a libel case? nagpopost din xa ng mga photos about a message i sent him a year ago which contains a link i sent her. the link was a blog i made containing pictures of me and her boyfriend and i did not say anything defaming against anyone there. i was so damaged kasi mga kakilala ko pa talaga mga nag-lalike sa mga post nya. may mga nagcocomment din sa mga post nya saying that i'm a BITCH.unfortunately i wasn't able to save images of her posts. may laban po ba ko??

and can i ask for public apology?

2public apology Empty Re: public apology Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:25 pm

khalilrapisura

Arresto Menor

moreover, may kaibigan din xang nagpost ng photo saying that i could be a criminal with what i'm doing..saying i am the saddest and the most pathetic person so far.. and the couple is accusing me na tinext ko daw ung girl kaya sya nagpost ng mga gnun...which is so UNTRUE. tapos sabi ko iharap nila sakin ung text,sabi nila nabura...nabura na ung mga post at wala kong naisave. madami akong kakilalang nakakita nung mga post nya.may laban po ba ko for a libel case???

3public apology Empty Re: public apology Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:18 pm

attyLLL

i'd say there is arguably a case for libel against all those who said defamatory remarks, but not necessarily for 'going beyond limits'.

but more importantly, you will need evidence. i normally document e-libel with video, screen saves and page saves.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum