Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

renewal of passport

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1renewal of passport Empty renewal of passport Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 pm

bhaus

Arresto Menor

my friend had a pending case s phils..ngaun nasa abroad n po xa.. pa-expire n po ung passport nia..ang req't po s embassy are old passport,employment contract and his working visa..nag-alala po xa baka makita dw s embassy ung record nia about ung kaso,possible po b to? 4 yrs ago po nun sinampa ung kaso. thanks

2renewal of passport Empty Re: renewal of passport Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 am

attyLLL

i doubt it will have any effect unless the judge has issued an he order to cancel his passport

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3renewal of passport Empty Re: renewal of passport Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 am

bhaus

Arresto Menor

what are grounds po b for the judge to cancel a passport?ang nangyari po kz dati nun,may kaso po xa n estafa(embezzlement of fund) before n magfile ung company nia ng kaso nakaalis n xa ng bansa..tapos may subpoena din n naissue pero ala dw ngreceive..

4renewal of passport Empty Re: renewal of passport Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 pm

bhaus

Arresto Menor

sabi po pla ng friend q..ung case dw eh npursue..since dw nalaman ns abroad dw xa,un ung ginawang ata isang ground pr ng-issue ng warrant of arrest s kanya..pd po p rin b xa renew passport nia s embassy ng phils.?

5renewal of passport Empty Re: renewal of passport Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am

unitybrand

Arresto Menor

bhaus wrote:sabi po pla ng friend q..ung case dw eh npursue..since dw nalaman ns abroad dw xa,un ung ginawang ata isang ground pr ng-issue ng warrant of arrest s kanya..pd po p rin b xa renew passport nia s embassy ng phils.?

atty,hope you can reply to this message because i also have the same situation. marami pong salamat. GOD BLESS

6renewal of passport Empty Re: renewal of passport Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 am

attyLLL

if the court ordered his passport to be canceled then there can be no renewal.

7renewal of passport Empty Re: renewal of passport Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm

unitybrand

Arresto Menor

Thank you, atty for your reply. i do appreciate it.

is there any way na malaman mo kung nag order ang court na ipacancel ang passport? are they going to notify you too? or send you a letter that your passport has been cancelled?

8renewal of passport Empty Re: renewal of passport Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 pm

attyLLL

you can inquire at the court. orders will be sent to the address on record

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum