Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

accusation thru txt messeging

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1accusation thru txt messeging Empty accusation thru txt messeging Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:24 pm

mc17coy@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

i had this problem about agricultural land dispute,.since we have the alas of winning the case if possibly filed, because until now we did not filed yet. our problem is that the other party is accusing us that we texted them daw saying about death treats against there family and also they blottered us in the police station and actually they are the one using guns to treat our caretakers in the coconut farm kasi sa kanila daw yung lupa na kinukunan namin ng copras. what would be the possible scenario of these one? 1. could we file a libel case against them?
2. is qualified theft be the case of the action they had done?

2accusation thru txt messeging Empty Re: accusation thru txt messeging Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 pm

attyLLL

if all they did was to file a complaint at the police, then i don't believe that is libel.

if they stole coconuts, yes, it can be qualified theft.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3accusation thru txt messeging Empty Re: accusation thru txt messeging Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 pm

mc17coy@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:if all they did was to file a complaint at the police, then i don't believe that is libel.

if they stole coconuts, yes, it can be qualified theft.

thanks for the reply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum