Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

claim inquiry re car accident

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1claim inquiry re car accident Empty claim inquiry re car accident Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:08 pm

ganda ever

Arresto Menor

our car got involved into a freak accident inside a parking mall. A vehicle hit us & 7 other cars stationarily parked at the basement area.They have shouldered the repairs & damages thru their insurance company.However,we would like to file for a claim if possible because it took almost 2months for our vehicle to be repaired & we are currently paying a monthly amortization for the said car.Would it be possible to demand a payment for our monthly amortization covering the months our car was unusable due to repairs.need your advice.

2claim inquiry re car accident Empty Re: claim inquiry re car accident Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, your demand will not prosper. your contractual obligation to pay for the loan was the basis for payment. you would have a better chance if you can prove the actual expenses for transpo during that time.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum