Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Girlfriend

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ex-Girlfriend Empty Ex-Girlfriend Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 am

a_rj_ay09

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have a problem about an ex-girlfriend who cannot let go or move on and keeps on bugging me. I know it may sound arrogant or ungentleman-like, but she's beginning to stalk or harass me. I tried talking to her nicely, maturely, but she doesn't want to let go. She keeps on showing up at work, thus affecting my work. I tried ignoring her but she was willing to wait for me for 8 hours. She may not be making a scene but her presence is just distracting. Worse thing that she did was showing up infront of my house at 5am in the morning when I stopped replying to her messages! I never brought her home so I was really surprised how she found out where I live. Same thing, I tried ignoring her, but she was just standing there for 5 hours and she wouldn't go home, which is really embarassing to our neighbors. Please help me on what I can do legally to make her go away. Sorry for the term but I can't think of anything better.

I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

arjay

2Ex-Girlfriend Empty Re: Ex-Girlfriend Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

attyLLL

i don't think a legal remedy is your best move. have an intermediary talk to her. try to giver her closure.

if it were reversed, you could be charged with stalking under ra 9262. as a girl, she's not violating any particular law. unjust vexation at most.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Ex-Girlfriend Empty Re: Ex-Girlfriend Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 am

a_rj_ay09

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir, but the thing is, she doesn't want to end it. I tried talking to her nicely but she is just too stubborn. She overexerts herself to me. Is there any other option?

4Ex-Girlfriend Empty Re: Ex-Girlfriend Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm

attyLLL

like i said try having an intermediary talk to her. in my practice, i've had opportunity to be the deliverer of the news that the relationship is over.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum