Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deportation of a foreigner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deportation of a foreigner Empty Deportation of a foreigner Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Sam41

Arresto Menor

Sir kun mag file ka nang case of 9262. kasi po legal and known fiancee po niya ako.were living together but then i caught them on thesame bed when i came early in the morning. tapos po sinakal at itinitulak niya ako palabas sa apartment namin.. inihagis lahat ng gamit ko sa kalsada.Naka blotter po ito sa police sation pero walang medical check up. Hindi po ito ang first time na nangyari ito. Nangyari rin ang mga pananakit niya sa camiguin noong nagbakasyon kami kasa ang mga office mates ko. Marami po ang naka kita kung paano niya ini lublub ang ulo ko sa ilalim ng tubig. kaso lang po hindi ito naka blotter sa camiguin.meron din po akong chat transcript na nag threatened siya sa akin.
ano po ba ang chances na ma deport and tao na ito? at maka kaso po ako ng 9262.

2Deportation of a foreigner Empty Re: Deportation of a foreigner Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:49 pm

attyLLL

will those people who saw him put your head in water be willing to testify? if so, you can file a case for ra 9262.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Deportation of a foreigner Empty Re: Deportation of a foreigner Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am

Sam41

Arresto Menor

yes they are willing to testify and i have already some affidavit of those people.i have pictures to prove that those people who have made an affidavit are in the group and i also got pics of him in the group picture with those people. will this be a strong case?

4Deportation of a foreigner Empty Re: Deportation of a foreigner Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 pm

attyLLL

that sounds ok. along with the other evidence, you have a good chance of passing preliminary investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Deportation of a foreigner Empty Re: Deportation of a foreigner Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Sam41

Arresto Menor

salamat attorney

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum